This spray is to help detach unwanted energies from your body and space. This is similar to using sage, only you do not need to burn anything. This is ideal if you are in an apartment or want to use it at work.
Personally, I keep this at my desk while teaching at public school and spray around me before the kids come in and again during my lunch break.
I have researched and made this using lavender oil and buds, eucalyptus oil, frankincense oil, myrrh oil, rose petals, and protective gemstones.
What's in the spray?
* Lavender Essential Oil - remove negative & anxious feelings
* Eucalyptus Essential Oil- is used to purify a room or house of negative energy, cleaning residual energy
* Frankincense Essential Oil - helping to allay fear, anxiety, nervous tension, and stress.
*Myrrh Essential Oil- inspires peace and tranquility, psychic protection.
* Black Tourmaline Stones - This crystal is a powerful stone for protection against negative energy of all kinds.
* Calendula Flowers- protective, once considered the most sacred of flowers, in India, it was placed around the necks of holy statues.
All my products are made with love and light. I adore aromatherapy and have enjoyed researching the power of essential oils to help with common ailments.
I am a public school teacher, mom of three, wife, practitioner of Reiki and aromatherapist. I live in the hill country of Texas, outside of San Antonio. I practice Reiki in New Braunfels and sell my positive energy products at markets on the weekends. I incorporate my love of nature in my products, typically including crystals and dried flowers. I live on three acres where we raise chickens, ducks, goats and quail. My Great Danes accompany everywhere.